WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER - Edinburgh
If you have experience with C# and Web API and looking for your next challenge, get in touch. A role has arisen in a city centre asset manager for an experienced Developer.
Working in a small IT development team, you will be involved in a variety of roles building and support investment platforms and manage data flows, supporting web development and initiating enhancements within the business. A truly varied role where you will be able to support a number of IT initiatives.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline.
Practical experience with core technologies, ideally within financial services using:
- C#, CSS, .NET Core, Razor.
- Web API / Web Services / MVC - XML / JSON.
- UI Design Experience.
- Unit Testing (NUNIT / Redgate Testing Tools or similar.
- Support the software cycle including defining requirements, technical design, coding, testing and documentation, release and support.
- Development and supporting investment platforms and systems to manage data flows.
- Supporting SQL server upgrades.
- Supporting web development for a range of applications.
- Involved in developing security model, including but not restricted to authentication and authorisation on Azure Active Directory (AAD).
- Create Data Driven Content.
- Assist in the re-design and development of current services to leverage some of the benefits that are provided by a cloud platform.
- Create new extract, transform and load (ETL) processes, enhancing and simplifying current architecture.
- Competitive salary and benefits
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.