SENIOR FUND ADMINISTRATOR - RECONCILIATIONS - Edinburgh
An excellent role has arisen for a Senior Fund Administrator, Reconciliations within a leading security services firm.
This role is an excellent opportunity and will give you exposure into a leading security services firm. You will support the operational reconciliation teams in delivery of outstanding service to stakeholders.
The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the Reconciliations teams in ensuring that all reconciliation activities are completed to client deadlines with all exceptions being investigated as well as ensuring the escalation policy is invoked as required/appropriate.
- Educated to Higher level (or equivalent) or beyond with a minimum of 2 Higher (preferably including Maths and English).
- Reconciliations experience within asset servicing and/or asset management.
- Strong analytic experience.
- Team player.
- Review and monitor client service deliverables and work with the Reconciliations teams to identify improvement opportunities, resulting in improved operational productivity and enhanced service delivery.
- Work with offshore Reconciliations teams across locations to maintain accurate reconciliation records.
- Ensure information requests are managed effectively with our offshore teams and provided in a timely, open and cooperative manner.
- Be involved in strategic projects, understanding requirements and support offshore teams through implementation stages.
- Provide training and support for Reconciliations teams in all locations, ensuring assistance is provided for both project and BAU activities as required.
- Provide functional and advanced technical expertise to the Reconciliations teams.
- Identify and facilitate the implementation of process improvement opportunities.
- Act as a focal point facilitating the escalation of critical business issues facing the Reconciliations teams.
Job reference: 11479
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.