REGULATORY REPORTING ANALYST - Edinburgh
Are you an experienced Regulatory Reporting Analyst with demonstrable skills across multiple asset classes and trade lifecycles?
Our client, a global investment management firm is looking for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join their team on an initial 6-month contract based in Edinburgh
- Regulatory reporting experience and knowledge
- Experience in trade settlement and trade confirmation roles across multiple asset classes and trade lifecycles
- Demonstrable experience in an operational role within a global financial environment
- Ability to analyse data including assessing data quality and any potential gaps
- Confident IT skills (knowledge of database tables and writing SQL query / advanced excel)
- Monitor the status of regulatory reporting, ensuring that reporting obligations are timely and accurate
- Identify regulatory reporting rejections and drive the resolution of the rejections with the key internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct and complete daily end of day regulatory reporting reconciliations to ensure that reporting obligations are complete
- Produce and distribute daily metrics on regulatory reporting obligations to facilitate and ensure transparency across the firm on the status of regulatory reporting obligations
- Participate and assist in local, regional, and global initiatives, in particular, strategic testing initiatives
- Proactively identify and interpret changes in regulatory requirements, legislation and industry best practice
Job reference: 11501
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.