EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - Edinburgh
One of Core-Asset consulting's leading clients has a new vacancy in their Client Management Team for an Executive Assistant. This is an excellent permanent opportunity to join a successful asset management house in Edinburgh city centre.
You will be responsible for providing support to couple of senior members within the Client Management and Client Service support teams.
Previous PA / secretarial experience is essential ideally from asset management or financial services.
- Working knowledge of Outlook.
- Working knowledge of internal systems including Eagle and Salesforce.
- Understanding of business communications, including style and format of letters, presentations and reports.
- Understanding of office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems and record keeping.
- Management of all diary activities, and the setting up of calls and meetings as well as travel.
- Email management for Client Investment Managers ('CIM') when out of the office as required.
- Contact for all clients, consultants and prospects for internal and external meetings and conference calls.
- Set up and organise quarterly review calls and in-house meetings for clients and consultants.
- Work alongside CIM ensuring that they are kept appraised of all relevant issues relating to clients. This also extends to any Investment Managers who are conducting client related meetings/calls.
- Produce relevant documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for all meetings, calls and trips.
- Co-ordination of global travel in line with the firm's policy
- Process expenses through the PeopleSoft system.
- Responsible for logging of events, roadshows, file notes, contact updates etc in Salesforce.
- Provide cover and support for other members of the EA team as and when required.
Job reference: 11400
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.