ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ANALYST - Edinburgh
Do you have experience working with an Accounts Payable function, ideally within a global environment?
If so then we may have a new and exciting opportunity for you with a global asset management firm as an Accounts Payable Analyst which may be of interest to you.
This is initially a 6 month contract based in Edinburgh.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure a high degree of accuracy and adherence to all controls
- Experience of working in a global environment (multiple currencies/organizations) desirable
- Experience of working with corporate banking systems is desirable
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Strong working knowledge of financial ERP systems (preferably Oracle EBS)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- The candidate would ideally have transactional processing experience in one or more of the areas listed below:
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Invoice Processing
- Maintenance of Firm's global vendor master data
- Corporate Banking Payments/Processing Query Management
- Receipt, quality checking and coding of invoices across a number of global entities
- Responding to internal and external queries in a timely manner
- Support invoice processing team as required
Job reference: 11482
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.