SENIOR AUDITOR - Edinburgh
Are you a skilled Auditor with demonstrable experience of supporting a number of UK based audits within an asset management firm or the wider financial services?
If so then this may be the role for you. Our client, a global asset management firm is looking for a Senior Auditor or Audit Manager to ensure that the company meets its regulatory reputational and commercial requirements by delivering audit work for the portfolio, inputting audit deliverables and ensuring the delivery of all aspects of the Audit Plan.
This is initially a 6 month contract based in Edinburgh.
- Educated to degree level with a relevant professional qualification or experience
- Internal audit experience, ideally within asset management.
- Experience in leading reviews would be an advantage as well as managing relationships with the business.
- Project management and systems development experience will be looked upon favourably
- High levels of communication
- Deliver audit work for the portfolio and inputting into audit deliverables.
- Support Audit Managers to deliver all aspects of the Audit Plan and audit outputs in line with methodology.
- Develop an understanding of Group Strategy and Business Objectives to focus work on the highest risks.
- Understand Group Internal Audit and business requirements and ensure these are adhered to in routine situations
- Effectively apply analytical methods to more difficult problems and situations.
- Communicate audit findings effectively to senior business management in a clear, constructive and accurate manner to mitigate risk
- Maintain an understanding of varied and complex business operations and objectives across key areas of the company.
- Identify the root cause of control errors and recommend practical solutions, drawing on previous experiences, to adequately and effectively solve internal control weaknesses.
Job reference: 11545
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.