SENIOR RISK AND CONTROL ANALYST - Edinburgh
Are you looking for a new risk & controls opportunity? If you are then this is the role for you! Based in a successful fintech organisation in Edinburgh you will join the asset services team as a Senior Risk & Controls Analyst and be responsible for monitoring key processes, identify gaps and contribute to the design of new controls across all activities performed by the team. You will also lead a small team, supporting a control-aware culture at all times.
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Experienced improving processes
- Strong team worker
- People management experience beneficial
- Previous oversight experience
- Previous risk & controls experience
- Prioritising and performing activities to support risk, compliance and assurance frameworks.
- Risk event oversight - to ensure reporting is robust and aligned to relevant breaches where applicable.
- Using MI to produce relevant reporting for the appropriate execution groups and board structure. Ensure our client has control self-assessments for all processes and undertake periodic reviews.
- Assessing the impact of any regulatory change on operations.
- Liaising with process owners to ensure that robust preventative controls are designed where gaps exist.
- Preparing and delivering training and awareness programmes to enhance the asset services team understanding of risk management.
Job reference: 11550
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.