SECRETARY - Edinburgh
Are you an experienced Secretary or Personal Assistant able to provide support to individuals as well as the wider team?
If so then we may have the role for you.
Our client, a global asset management firm is looking for a secretary to assist them during a particularly busy period with a range of administrative tasks.
This is initially a 3 month contract based in Edinburgh
- Experience within a corporate environment
- Strong administration experience ideally gained from within the financial services sector
- Ability to multi task
- Skilled at diary and email management
- Working with highly confidential and sensitive material and maintaining professionalism at all times
- Being flexible to shift approach for a range of different leadership styles and business processes
- Anticipating the demands and pressures placed on business leaders and teams in order to prioritise work accordingly
- Providing a highly efficient, reliable and proactive secretarial service to business leaders or teams to support their business effectiveness.
- Building good working relationships with business leaders and senior stakeholders to support business effectiveness.
- Proactively identifying and highlighting issues for business leaders to ensure appropriate prioritisation is made and deadlines are met.
- Producing or collating written documentation, as required, to a high standard of accuracy and quality to ensure the business leader is well equipped for meetings and to support decision making.
- Collating and presenting key management information as required to support the business leader's decision making processes.
- Coordinating centralised processes such as travel bookings, stationary ordering, and expenses claims to support the business leader or team
Job reference: 11553
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.