RESOURCER - Edinburgh
Are you a client focused individual with excellent communication skills and enjoy working within a fast paced environment?
If so we may have the role for you. We are looking for a Resourcer to join our team at Core-Asset Consulting for an initial 12-month contract based in our office in Edinburgh.
As a Resourcer, your main focus will be to source qualified candidates using our recruitment database, job boards, LinkedIn searches and online advertising. You will be responsible for the provision of qualified candidates for each assigned job specification supporting all desks within the temporary and contract recruitment team with a focus on the Core Business Functions desk.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are considering a career in recruitment.
If this sounds like something you would like to explore, apply now.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience within recruitment consultancy desirable
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Focus on delivery with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Proactive and motivated
- Resourcing, screening, telephone interviewing
- Sourcing quality candidates for client vacancies using various methods including CV databases and social media sites such as LinkedIn
- Researching terms listed in technical roles to gain a full understanding of search criteria
- Setting up hot lists on recruitment database to support timely submission of candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Working collaboratively with the Recruitment & Operations central team to write compelling content for job adverts and managing advert response on behalf of consultants
- Maintaining a constant availability of quality screened candidates for the division
- Working to strict deadlines and contractual service level agreements
Job reference: 11552
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.