TRANSFER AGENCY SERVICES ASSOCIATE - Edinburgh
Do you have demonstrable experience of Transfer Agency or Transfer Agency Oversight?
If so then we have a role that may appeal to you.
Our client, a global investment management firm is looking for a Transfer Agency Services Associate to join their team on an initial 12 month contract based in Edinburgh.
- Transfer Agency or TA Oversight experience is essential
- Experience or knowledge of non-UK funds and/or cash/liquidity products would be an advantage
- Strong initiative to follow up on outstanding issues
- Ability to work in a team environment and build strong relationships
- Strong attention to detail to ensure a high degree of accuracy
- Responsible for day to day relationship with the company's Third Party Transfer Agents (TA).
- Responsible for investigation and resolution of day to day operational queries, issues and incidents across the entire range of services provided by the TAs.
- Responsible for Cashflow Dashboard monitoring for pooled funds, and ensuring Portfolio Managers receive timely and accurate cash flow information
- Management of issues and incidents, conducting root cause analysis and ensuring appropriate remedial steps are clearly defined and assigned to mitigate risks.
- Proactively analyse trends in errors and issues to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of procedures, processes and controls
- Participate in periodic reviews and updates to the operating model/service level documentation.
- Responsibility for monitoring the performance of the service provider
- Completion of oversight checks on specific activities at the TA to ensure compliance with agreed service levels.
- Monitoring of on-going performance levels and validation against agreed key performance indicators to ensure service standards are maintained and improved.
- Conduct annual due diligence visits on providers issuing formal findings documents as appropriate.
Job reference: 11554
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.