JUNIOR DEVELOPER - Edinburgh
One of Core-Asset's leading clients, an investment management firm, are recruiting a junior application / web developer to join their IT development team in Edinburgh city centre. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to join a busy team and the role will involve a mix of development and support tasks while also including elements of business analysis and testing.
Candidates must have previous experience in browser-based solutions and technology, either through education or employment.
- Previous experience in browser-based solutions and technology, either through education or employment.
- Experience with ASP.NET.
- Azure development experience - understanding of IAAS, PAAS and SAAS, AAD, .NET Core, Web API / Services, MVC.
- Assisting with all aspects of the software life-cycle: Defining requirements, Technical design, Coding, Testing, Documentation, Releases and Support.
- Design improvements of a Web enabled Investment Research Application.
- Assist in building out a Proof of concept portal, to demonstrate options available when upgrading existing in-house applications using web technologies.
- Assist in the design and implementation of a new security model with using user profiles / membership roles, authentication and authorisation using Azure Active Directory (AAD).
- Help Implement - Site Navigation / UI Design using ASP.NET and create Data Driven Content accessed via a data access layer using Web API or Web Service.
Job reference: 11453
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.