CLIENT REPORTING ANALYST - Edinburgh
Are you able to produce client reports on a regular basis, understand the flow of, client, market and fund information and ensure timely distribution of all deliverables requested of you?
If so then we may have the role for you.
Our client, a global investment management firm is looking for a Client Reporting Analyst to join their team on an initial 3 month contract based in Edinburgh.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to synthesize information, summarise issues and suggest solutions
- Sharp control/risk mitigation mentality with ability to know when to escalate issues
- Ability to operate effectively under tight deadlines with strong emphasis on appropriate prioritisation
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment; willingness to ask questions but also to learn independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel, and an aptitude for learning new applications
- Understand flow of client, market and fund information
- Configure new client deliverables, maximizing the use of existing processes and tools
- Produce regular daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly client reports using in-house applications and the Microsoft Office package
- Ensure timely and accurate distribution of all deliverables, proactively communicating potential delays to clients
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships across teams in order to deliver reporting according to client expectation
- Constantly evaluate systems, processes and procedures for inefficiencies and make recommendations for improvement
- Support various projects, including automation/standardization efforts and the evolution of standard deliverables.
- Understand the risk environment within the department and promote risk awareness, assessment and control
Job reference: 11558
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.