INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS ANALYST - London
Do you have hands on internal communications experience and are seeking a new challenge in London?
If so, we are recruiting for a great new Internal Communications Analyst position with a global investments firm in London which could offer you a perfect opportunity to build upon your project experience.
This has been released as an initial 3 months contract.
- Good writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to work with technical information and put across technical language clearly for employees.
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills will be needed to link in across the wider project team.
- Strong skills across the Microsoft suite are needed and experience in editing and working with SharePoint sites would be very advantageous.
- Hands on internal comms support for the roll out of a multi-territory IT change initiative as part of a small project comms team.
- This role is very much a 'roll your sleeves up' position to support a core comms team who have a busy delivery schedule and are working constantly to tight deadlines.
- Help plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal comms channels, such as a staff intranets, programme SharePoint sites and email based comms to employees.
- Draft awareness collateral and help with the sign off process to multiple stakeholders.
- Assist ad hoc activities and events to support the rollout of the programme - to specific communities and audiences.
- Help support the day to day scheduling and running of this comms campaign to ensure it stays on track hits clear deadlines.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation.
- Respond to feedback from employees and adjust communications content accordingly.
Job reference: 11627
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.