CORPORATE ACTIONS ADMINISTRATOR - Edinburgh
Do you have previous experience working within Corporate Actions and are looking for a new challenge within financial services? If so, then we are currently recruiting for an opportunity that may be of interest?
This will an initial 12 month temporary assignment based in Edinburgh.
- Corporate Actions experience preferred, but equivalent industry experience may satisfy criteria.
- Swift, Excel and Word experience preferred
- Maintain forthcoming diary within XSP system of Corporate Actions, liaising with Fund Managers where decisions are required on voluntary events.
- Ensure that all future corporate actions are on file for all funds and that the data is correct.
- Coordinate the process of obtaining the fund managers decision on future events and ensure that their decision is received on time.
- Monitor data received from custodians for all capital events.
- Issue Corporate Action decisions to custodian banks within agreed timescales. Obtain the Fund Managers decision, instruct the Custodian and obtain confirmation, within the agreed deadlines. Maintain and update records with client decisions. Measured through Key Performance Indicators for services and feedback from third parties.
- Inputting of both voluntary and non-voluntary capital events to accounting system to a deadline consistent with timing slots. Maintain and update the system with all corporate actions before the valuation deadline.
Job reference: 11636
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.