COMPANY SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT - London
Do you have company secretarial support experience and are seeking a new challenge within London's asset management sector?
Our client, a global asset manager, is recruiting for an individual to support their corporate division on an initial 6 months day rate contract basis.
- An understanding of the UK Corporate Governance code
- An understanding of the Companies Act 2006
- Strong MS Office skills including word processing and spreadsheet skills
- Assist in ad hoc administrative matters pertaining to client investment company board meetings
- Assist the Company Secretaries in the preparation of draft Agendas/Board Papers/Timetable
- Assist in the preparation of production timetables
- Liaison with report producers to ensure timely production of board papers
- Attend meetings as required, draft Chairman's script, ensure quorum and prepare attendance lists for shareholder meetings
- Assist in the updating and maintenance of statutory records on Blueprint
- Assist in the drafting and posting of client letters and communications
- Assist in the preparation and release of Stock Exchange Announcements
- Assist in the filing of returns at Companies House
Job reference: 11640
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.