CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER - JAPANESE SPEAKING - Edinburgh
Our client, a UK leading fund management organisation is currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join their Client Management Department in Edinburgh. Globally diverse, our client is looking for a candidate who will provide efficient liaison between Japanese speaking clients and the organisation, ensuring that clients are kept informed and their portfolios are well managed. The successful candidate will play an active role in managing existing client relationships and help grow the firm's client base through the existing relationships.
We are actively seeking confident individuals who have experience in developing and managing relationships with clients and prospects. Applicants must be fluent in both Japanese and English and be comfortable translating Japanese text into English, and vice versa. The command of Japanese is expected to be native or equivalent in both writing and speaking. You will also need to have completed the full Investment Management Certificate (IMC) as a minimum and the CISI Level 6 Fund Management Module. An equivalent level 6 or above qualification in a relevant subject area will be considered.
- Maintain contact with clients, present at regular meetings, and deal with problems as they arise.
- Ensure high standards of information reporting to clients via written reports and client meetings.
- Maintain and expand investment knowledge.
- Monitor client's portfolios on a regular basis to ensure client objectives and the company's policy are being met.
- Seek out and develop new business opportunities.
- Language skills - Fluent in Japanese and English (both essential). Expect native or equivalent in Japanese both in writing and speaking.
- Honours degree or significant business experience.
- Full IMC qualification and the CISI Level 6 Fund Management Module. An industry equivalent level 6 or above qualification in a relevant subject area will be considered.
- Proven ability to develop and manage relationships with clients and potential clients
- Identifying and building new business opportunities
- Presenting to clients or equivalent
- Working in investment related financial services
- Client focus
- Proactive and confident
- Excellent relationships building skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Organisation skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic awareness
- Strong influencing skills
- Proven ability to work with people at all levels internally and externally.
- Participation in a small team
- Regular reporting
- Management of client tasks
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous pension scheme
c£60,000 - £75,000 (depending on skills and experience), benefits and bonus
Closing date: 07.03.2019
Job reference: 11572
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.