INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATE - Edinburgh
Do you have strong presentations and RFP/RFI experience and are seeking a new challenge within the financial services and investments sector?
If so, our client is recruiting for an individual to join their marketing team in Edinburgh on a fixed term contract basis until the end of April 2020.
- Working knowledge and experience around best practices in presentation, RFP and due diligence questionnaire delivery in an investment marketing role
- Experience in internal information databases/content libraries
- IMC/IOC qualification (not essential)
- Production of fund and client presentations for global stakeholders
- Delivery of information requests/due diligence questionnaires/RFPs
- Working creatively to build new slide ideas for bespoke presentations
- Writing and maintenance of new and existing content for information requests
- Ensure all content available on external and internal information portals are kept up to date
- Ensure all external communications are approved in conjunction with internal processes and global compliance regulations
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Work to build efficiencies within processes and use of data
- Assist in other areas of the marketing and communications mix where appropriate
Job reference: 11643
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.