BUSINESS CONTINUITY CONSULTANT - Edinburgh
Core-Asset Consulting's client; a global asset management firm is looking for a Business Continuity Consultant to assist them through an especially busy period.
If you have demonstrable experience in incident management and undertaking Business Continuity responsibilities then this may be the role for you.
This is initially a 6 month contract based in Edinburgh.
- Strong knowledge of ISO 22301
- Demonstrable experience as a Business Continuity Consultant from within financial services
- A deep understanding of contingency plans and business resilience reviews
- Incident Management and Business Continuity responsibilities
- Create and deliver all incident management training and exercising programs for 2019
- A focus on Business Continuity activities in line with the ISO 22301 audit results to ensure the System remains compliant with the standard
- Previous experience of Clear View and Send Word Now would be advantageous
Job reference: 11646
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.