PMO PLANNER - Edinburgh
Are you an experienced PMO professional with extensive project and programme planning experience? If so then we may have the role for you. Our client; a global asset management firm is looking for a PMO planner to assist the team in enhancing the commercial and operational delivery of their strategy.
This is initially a 6 month contract based in Edinburgh.
- Excellent knowledge of project planning and execution
- Excellent communication skills with extensive experience of supporting Project and Programme Managers through the project lifecycle.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office 2010
- Sound understanding of Project Management, project lifecycle and PMO methodologies and tools.
- Experience as PMO Planner on large and complex multi-year Programmes of work
- Ability to format views of plans in a suitable format for senior business leaders
- Strong senior stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrable facilitation skills
- Ability to communicate and present with ease
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Facilitate and plan workshops across business areas
- Roll out and manage projects to planning standards and guidelines
- Assist in the development and implementation of project schedules
- Support strategic change programmes with senior sponsors
- Creation and maintenance of Plans on a Page
- Identification, challenge and reporting of critical path deliverables and key dependencies
Job reference: 11647
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.