COMPENSATION CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE - Glasgow
Core-Asset Consulting's client; a global investment bank is looking for a Compensation Controller Associate to join their team for an initial 9 month contract based in Glasgow.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced accountant with demonstrable skills gained from a financial services firm. If you are able to take complex data, reformat and logic apply then this may be the role for you.
- Qualified or QBE accountant
- Experienced in working within a large business, ideally financial services
- Strong excel skills
- Logical - somebody who can follow process notes but also think their way around an issue
- Timely and accurate accounting for and reconciliation of compensation activity
- Respond to queries on a timely and accurate basis
- Provide variance commentary and ad hoc analysis as required on a timely basis
- Enhance and develop processes and controls as required
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, including HR, IT and Business Unit Controllers
- Identify, escalate and co-ordinate resolution of issues
- Provide support for project activities as required
Job reference: 11645
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.