FUND CONTROLLER - Edinburgh
Core-Asset Consulting's client a global Asset Management firm is looking for a Fund Controller to undertake specific fund control activities for assigned funds.
If you are able to assist in the coordination of account production process for assigned funds, take responsibility for the oversight of external relationships and provide general assistance to the fund control team manager, then this may be the role for you.
This is an initial 6 month contract based in Edinburgh
- Demonstratable experience of Private Equity / Infrastructure fund administration
- Recognised, relevant accountancy qualification
- Sound knowledge of current accounting practices and standards
- Excellent PC skills
- Prepare and input appropriate information into the financial reporting systems for assigned funds
- Monitor cash balances for assigned funds to ensure that optimal level of cash is held in the fund
- Maintain accounting and investor related records
- Prepare fund and direct valuations
- Produce financial statements
- liaise with investors and provide business partnering for the investment team through the provision of information, reports and general assistance.
- Production of statutory accounts for limited partnerships
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.