SENIOR FUND CONTROLLER - London
Core-Asset Consulting's client a global Asset Management firm is looking for a Senior Fund Controller to undertake specific fund control activities for assigned funds and to provide business partnering to our client. If you have experience of maintaining accounting and investor related records preparation of fund and direct valuations and production of financial statements, then this may be the role for you.
This is an initial 6 month contract based in London.
- Demonstrable experience of Private Equity / Infrastructure fund administration
- Recognised, relevant accountancy qualification
- Sound knowledge of current accounting practices and standards
- Excellent PC skills
- Experience of Process Improvement with a track record of identification of process efficiencies and successful implementation
- Maintain accounting and investor related records
- Prepare fund and direct valuations
- Produce financial statements
- Liaise with investors and provide business partnering for the investment team through the provision of information, reports and general assistance
- Play a central role in the valuation process and liaise with fund managers and direct investments on any issues as they arise
- Review and provide information required for tax and regulatory reporting
- Produce capital statements, MPS calculation, review and reconciliation of quarterly records
Job reference: 11651
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.