INSTRUCTIONS ANALYST - Edinburgh
Core-Asset Consulting's client a global financial services firm is seeking an Instructions Analyst to join their Insurance Clients team and will report to the Insurance Instructions Manager. If you are articulate, with strong communication skills and can draw information from customers and internal teams to ensure all relevant facts are gathered then this role could be for you. This is an initial 3 month contract based in Edinburgh.
- Holder or working towards IMC Qualification
- Relevant experience in an investment management / investment administration role
- Supportive of colleagues and is willing to share ideas and listen to others
- Schedules daily work and does not rely on others to prioritise activities
- Maintains focus on client needs at all times and is flexible when trying to meet and exceed client expectations
- Explains things clearly whether verbally or in writing and can present to a wide audience using an appropriate style and tone
- Manage the end to end process for all allocated / responsible Investment Instructions
- Manage, maintain and archiving for the Insurance Instructions team mailbox, SharePoint and network directory
- Manage and maintain the Investment Instructions on Salesforce
- Ensure that Instructions are responded to within agreed SLA timescales
- Ensure that issues are identified, tracked and errors are investigated
- Produce KPI reporting from Instructions monthly
- Provide a quality assurance service to protect the firm from poorly constructed Investment Instructions by pushing back to Insurance clients ensuring that instructions must be clear, unambiguous, and implementable
Job reference: 11720
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.