REGULATORY PROJECT MANAGER - Edinburgh
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a strong regulatory understanding and fund knowledge gained from within the asset management or the wider financial services?
If so then we may have the role for you. Our client; a global asset management firm is looking for a Project manager with demonstrable experience working with policy statements regarding changes to fund type literature, factsheets and KIIDS.
This is an initial 3 month contract based in Edinburgh
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills
- Demonstrable experience of fund management and an understanding of fund type literature
- Understanding of Governance structure and experience of running a Steerco with very senior Stakeholders
- Previous Third Party supplier management
- Ability to Plan / monitor and report progress against plan
- Demonstrable Risk and Issue Management
- Experience working with external lawyers on changing FCA policy is desirable
- The role holder will be expected to project manage FCA Policy Statement 19/4 which is a series of changes to fund type literature, Factsheets and KIIDS
- The candidate will work with external Lawyers to change Prospectuses and ensure the funds have credible benchmarks.
Job reference: 11723
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.