CLIENT RELATIONSHIP ASSOCIATE - PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING - Edinburgh
Do you have previous experience in a customer service focused role alongside strong interpersonal skills and are seeking an opportunity to gain corporate experience?
If so; a new opportunity has arisen to join Core-Asset Consulting's vetting team. Based in Edinburgh, you would be responsible for completing pre-employment checks and providing contract services for our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity if you enjoy relationship building, can work to tight deadlines, and hope to build upon your existing administration skills.
- Previous secretarial/administrative/customer service experience working in a team orientated environment is desirable
- Degree qualification preferred, but not essential
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Carry out pre-employment background checks including referencing, criminal and financial probity checks for individuals who have secured employment with our Clients
- Issue employment documentation to Clients and Candidates in a timely manner and guide them through the screening process
- Commit to personally putting the Client first and following process to provide an excellent Customer service always
- Provide feedback to Consultants and Clients for progress of vetting
- Attend and contribute at regular team meetings
- Document all vetting requests received and ensure the appropriate status and level of due diligence is assigned
- Assist in the planning and implementation of agreed initiatives/process changes, as directed by your line Manager
- Be flexible and adaptable always in response to the challenging, changing environment
Job reference: 11727
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.