TELEPHONE ACCOUNT MANAGER - London
One of Core-Asset's clients is seeking a telephony account manager to join their Distribution Telephony & Operations department. The successful candidate is aiming to grow this Asset-Managers reach in the platform space, The successful candidate is to meet and exceed agreed sales targets by telephone from a defined panel of intermediary clients whilst protecting and retaining their existing revenue stream.
- Level / Advanced Higher (or equivalent).
- Diploma in Financial Planning.
- Memberships with the Institute of Financial Planning and/or Personal Finance Society.
- Build Relationships.
- Customer at The Heart.
- Customer Engagement, Retention and Growth.
- Delivering Results.
- Market and Industry Knowledge.
- Planning and Organising.
- Proposition Knowledge.
- Working Across Boundaries.
- Achieve all sales targets through contact with intermediary clients (via web, e-mail, and telephone), managing relationships, and delivering the sales of the specific products
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date customer database and record of all business development activities on a daily basis to be able to target sales initiatives.
- Produce and deliver against business plans to support the achievements of targets
- Establish and develop external relationships with all key influencers and business writers to maximise business opportunities, updating records to maintain a current database on all IFA's.
- Establish and develop internal relationships with key influencers to ensure the effective use of the additional support available to IFA's.
- Manage problems and complaints to ensure relationships with customers are maintained, following appropriate regulatory guidelines where required.
- Identify and implement quality best practice initiatives to ensure consistency across the wider UK Distribution channel, whilst maximising personal efficiency.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of platform/product specification, sales processes and regulatory requirements.
- Identify significant new business and platform opportunities involving appropriate Senior Management to secure.
- Establishing relationships with IFA's with no face to face contact.
- Influencing and persuading IFA's to purchase products and services.
- Maintaining knowledge of sales processes, advice, guidelines and compliance material.
- Maintaining knowledge of market activity, e.g. competitors, regulation.
- Adapting to a fast-moving developmental sales environment where priorities, issues and schedules are constantly changing.
- Understanding FCA regulation and resulting impact.
- Maintain up to date SL product knowledge and in some instances be seen as a product specialist within wider telephony team.
Job reference: 11724
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.