RFP ANALYST - Edinburgh
If you have experience in an RFP related role and you are considering new opportunities, then we may just have the job for you! A leading client of Core Asset's is recruiting an RFP Analyst to join their team in Edinburgh on permanent basis.
Working with other teams across the firm you will be responsible for assisting with the creation of RFPs and other questionnaires that create a favourable first impression with clients, consultants and prospects. The team sees each RFP as a mini project and when you pick an RFP you are responsible for taking it from start to finish.
- 1-3 years of experience in a related role within an investment firm desirable but not essential.
- Genuine interest in investment, portfolios, companies, strategies and research process.
- Self: Courage; Self-awareness; Adapts to Change.
- Possess the skill and technical knowledge to interpret data and requirements.
- Strong written English skills and ability to interpret and tailor text appropriately.
- Good business knowledge and understanding of the operating model of an investment management firm.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Assist the team with the accurate and effective production of RFPs, consultant databases and related documents.
- Gather data, collate supporting material, edit text, all within required deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with all areas of the firm.
- Review data to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with the maintenance of master text and in the appropriate and efficient distribution of that text, quarterly.
- Ensure that procedures are followed and met in regard to approvals and audit requirements.
- Undertake project work as required.
- Record related activities on Salesforce.
Job reference: 11728
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.