WEB CONTENT EDITOR - Aberdeen
Do you have prior content management experience, a passion for creating web content and excellent attention to detail? If so, we have a new opportunity that may be of interest.
Our client, a global asset management firm, is looking for a Web Content Editor to join their digital marketing team on an initial 6 month contract based in Aberdeen.
- Must have content management systems experience such as Sitecore, Umbraco and WordPress
- HTML and CSS
- Bootstrap Framework
- Responsive Web Design
- ServiceNow or some other helpdesk system for handling call volume (advantage)
- Create, develop and manage web content via the CMS for the company's global suite of websites
- Ensure all external feeds, tools and platforms are effectively integrated within the various websites
- Provide ongoing support for the existing web estate, which consists of over 100 multilingual websites, to tight deadlines
- Assist the web developers to build out new sites using a content management systems (CMS)
Job reference: 11730
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
Please let us know which sectors, specialisms and locations you are interested in. We'll send you job alerts via email.
If you're a strong candidate for any of our other vacancies, a consultant will be in touch soon.
We'll also, from time to time, send you career advice to help in your job search. You can unsubscribe at any time.